Thursday, September 9, 2010

Desperately Seeking Celebrities


I have lots of good news to report. Signed on for an additional volunteer shift for the film festival only to be notified it had been cancelled. Good news is I am still entitled to the movie voucher. I totally enjoy doing nothing and gaining something in return. Technically nothing is what I do best.

I woke up this morning to discover I have an additional follower on my blog and the thing is I didn't even beg the person. I am trying to remember if I may have threatened the person in any way or if I may have had some dirt on them that could be used as leverage. Nothing came to mind but then again nothing often comes to mind. Regardless, it's refreshing to get a follower without utilizing my usual methods of pleading, begging and blackmailing. Welcome.

My son and I did lunch today downtown so we could pretend we were important. Seems everyone is looking at complete strangers and wondering if they are in the film industry. All you really need are some sunglasses and a lanyard. The two of us were actually looking for celebrities. We did spot Rick Campanelli, co-host of ET Canada, a spin-off of Entertainment Tonight where they ask the really tough, in your face, in-depth questions like "Who are you wearing?" I know what I'd like to be wearing but I'm not sure whether George Clooney has arrived yet.

I ended the afternoon by purchasing some Sears cubic zirconia earrings for my son. That`s what he`ll be wearing.

No comments: