Thursday, August 26, 2010

Home; Ice; Advantage



Today I went out and bought some ice cube trays. I really needed them. And they're the kind that won't break when you try and get the cubes out. I am very pleased with my purchase.

I drove to King Street West this evening to pick-up my Toronto International Film Festival t-shirt only to be told I should have gone to King Street East. I wasn't very happy about that. And because of the gross error in direction, I was late meeting my tennis partner for our weekly singles match. Sometimes I think I am never going to get use to this city or beat my partner in tennis. Yes she was waiting for me so that backfired.

I have now been in Toronto for two months and I am in desperate need of a massage therapist; a dental hygienist; and a hair dresser. So I have planned a rather big day tomorrow. I am driving to London to get a note from my family physician so I may once again be eligible for massage therapy coverage under my spouse's insurance plan. My former coverage did not require such a note. My partner's bastard shit plan insurer does. (I do believe that is their technical name.) Thus the need for an appointment.

While in London for the day I plan to visit some friends and play a game or two of tennis. Then it's back to Toronto and my newly purchased ice cube trays. The fun never ends in my world.

No comments: