Friday, August 27, 2010

Hair Ye, Hair Ye


Have you ever tried driving on the parking lot they call the 401 when you are unable to turn your head to the right? Trust me; there is no ride at the CNE more daring than that. The problem was, last night I slept with three pillows under my head instead of storing the extra one I tend to keep in case of emergency. You know the usual emergencies; one falls to the floor; drowning out traffic; mercy killing. Long story short, I have the worst kink in my neck and not unlike Zoolander, who was incapable of turning to the left, I am right turn challenged. Man I thoroughly pissed off a lot of motorist on my drive home from London. I think I may have even broken my own record. All in all a good day.

So I have a new haircut. I couldn't get an appointment with my usual hair stylist so it's a bit shorter than usual. I look like a blonde Javier Bardem in No Country for Old Men. I also bear a close resemblance to an albino Dora the Explorer. Good news is there are only two weeks between a good hair cut and a bad one. Soon I will look like my old self again; the little Dutch Boy.

No comments: