Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Good, Better, Best


My son is getting ready to move out of the condo, move in with his friends and return to school. The US Open tennis tournament is well underway. My new Canadian made dining room set arrives tomorrow. And last but not least, the New England Patriots take to the field for the 2010 regular season on September 12. Life doesn't get much better than this. Well I suppose life could get a bit better than this if for instance my son's tuition were free and Nadal were to win the tournament and the Patriot's were to win the Superbowl. Than I would definitely say life couldn't get any better than this. But then again what would make it even better would be if my son's tuition were free and Nadal were to win the tournament and the Patriots were to win the Superbowl and I were there in person to witness it.
Than for sure no way could life get any better than this; except for closet space. I could really use more closet space.

No comments: